RC021: Classical Music
Please note that especially for classical music special requirements are specified by the shops in relation to the data. Schedule always a lead time of at least 3-4 weeks.
Generally, we would recommend to contact the person in charge (email@example.com) before you release classical music, so that necessary changes and adjustments can be made in advance.
For a successful transmission of your release to the portals, it's essential that all necessary information is available in the metadata. A classical song should be created in the following standard format:
Title, Key, Catalog number: Record number. Tempo
Symphonies, Concertos and Sonatas:
- Symphony Nr. 5 in C-Moll, Op. 67: I. Allegro con brio
- Piano Concerto Nr. 5 in F-Moll, BWV 1056: III. Presto
In the case of non-standardized repertoire:
- Drei lyrische Werke, Op. 47: No. 1, Sommer Song
- Winter Journey, D. 911: No. 24, The Hurdy-Gurdy Man
Work: "Titel of the song"
Work = consists of the title of the opera, if necessary catalog number, act, if necessary scene
- Don Giovanni, K. 527, Akt II : “Il mio tesoro intanto”
- La Traviata, Act I: "Libiamo, libiamo..."
- Falstaff, Act III, Scene 2: “Tutto nel mondo è burla”
- The flying Dutchman, Act 1, Scene 3: Duet. "Weit komm' ich her" (Dutchman, Daland)